- Tribhuvan University of Nepal, Nepal
- NTNU, Norway
MSc in Energy for Sustainable Social Development
Access to affordable and reliable energy services is crucial for sustainable development in Nepal. Energy is also a vital contribution and critical enabler to equitable well-being. The main objective of the project is providing Nepalese society with qualified professionals for meeting these tasks.
1. Systematize: To methodically include societal stakeholders in planning, design and operation of clean energy systems.
2. Appraise: To gather and process reliable information on pressing energy issues to be scaled up to policy levels for decision makers.
3. Design: To design energy-efficient solutions, prototypes and settlements having a positive impact on the end-users’ livelihood.
Links and documents
- International Symposium on Gender And Sustainable Development, 4-5 December 2017
- MSESSD in the news: